BIO-WALL Kills 100% of COVID-19 Virus!
The use of UV lighting for disinfection has been an accepted practice since the mid-20th century. It has been used primarily in medical sanitation and sterile work facilities and has recently seen an increased application to commercial and residential facilities for control of various contagions. READ MORE……
Rhodes Performance Maintenance provides quality products and services that can assist in the prevention and eradication of the COVID-19 virus, the Coronavirus, bacteria and other virus-related illnesses such as the common cold and flu. Our filtration systems can also reduce employee absenteeism by removing pollen, dust and other allergens that cause allergy-related respiratory conditions.
Preventing the spread of any viral or bacterial caused disease is essential to prevent illness and death on a large scale. Reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus is much easier and more cost-effective than treating the disease. Here is a list of preventative methods anyone can use to keep themselves and their loved ones safe in the days to come:
Businesses such as offices, production facilities, factories, and arenas can benefit greatly from our line of air treatment and air filtration products and hygienic cleaning services. Rhodes Performance Maintenance stands ready to assist you and your business in any way we can to get through this crisis. Please CONTACT US with any questions you may have.
How to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Coronavirus –
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc. Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Wash your hands after touching surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs: practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (for example tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces. Your risk of exposure to respiratory viruses like COVID-19 may increase in crowded, closed-in settings with little air circulation if there are people in the crowd who are sick.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips, and especially avoid embarking on cruise ships.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Stay informed about the local COVID-19 situation. Be aware of temporary school dismissals in your area, as this may affect your household’s daily routine.
- Ask to work from home or take leave if you or someone in your household gets sick with COVID-19 symptoms, or if your child’s school is dismissed temporarily.
- Stay in touch with others by phone or email. If you have a chronic medical condition and live alone, ask family, friends, and health care providers to check on you during an outbreak. Stay in touch with family and friends, especially those at increased risk of developing severe illness, such as older adults and people with severe chronic medical conditions.
How the COVID-19 virus, Coronavirus spreads –
Much is unknown about how the virus that causes COVID-19 spreads. Current knowledge is largely based on what is known about similar coronaviruses.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are common in humans and many different species of animals, including camels, cattle, cats, and bats. Rarely, animal coronaviruses can infect people and then spread between people, such as with MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV. The virus that causes COVID-19 is spreading from person-to-person in China and some limited person-to-person transmission has been reported in countries outside China, including the United States. However, respiratory illnesses like seasonal influenza, are currently widespread in many US communities.
For more than 14 years, RPM has focused on providing quality service and products at a fair price and in a timely manner. In response to the current pandemic situation, we’ve increased our contagion prevention services to ensure the very best in virus eradication and prevention service to our customers. Rest assured, we are prepared to serve and assist you in any way we can. We are also expanding our cleaning services such as dust and rafter cleaning. We are also extending our business hours. You can call us at our office 979-865-9842 or 713-962-9003 for Jerry Rhodes – president.
We have set up websites to give you more information on our commitment to fighting the Coronavirus, COVID-19 virus. Our websites provide more specific information on our products designed to kill various forms of contagion such as the Coronavirus, COVID-19 virus, Flu, and The Common Cold. Our air filtration systems can also lower employee absenteeism by reducing allergy-related respiratory conditions.
If you have any questions whatsoever please call us or contact us VIA phone, text, messenger or email and someone will be happy to assist you.